Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] WordPerfect 8 for Linux

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] WordPerfect 8 for Linux
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:46:43 -0600 (EST)

and it seems according to the End User License Agreement
personal use != educational use

"For the purposes of
this agreement, personal use means use of the Program by
an individual for that individual's personal,
non-commercial, and non-governmental use. This means,
for example, that an individual may use the software for
writing personal letters or other personal documents.
Personal use does not include, for example, the use of the
Program for creating documents to be used by a business,
government, charity, church, or educational institution,
whether for profit or not for profit. "