Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Difinitive pi

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Difinitive pi
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:06:50 -0600

I heard somewhere that someone did the calc on a Cray and it was more a
matter of when they stopped it (although it would seem that a Cray would
run out of memory before too long).  I'm sure it's an ugly number though
and still unrepeating.

fritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/19/98 01:06:16 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx