Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Chipsets & Motherboards

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Chipsets & Motherboards
From: Todd_Lundstedt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 09:32:07 -0600

It should be www.aberdeeninc.com
I bought my first computer from them (before there had www access).  Good
luck on their customer service.  My uncle and I bought the same computers
(P60s 6 years ago) and had some troubles.  It took 3 months to work
everything out, and another $1500.

bchapman@xxxxxx on 11/03/98 11:10:17 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx