Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1998:
[aclug-L] Kernel 2.1.126 compile problems

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Kernel 2.1.126 compile problems
From: Bob Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 07:23:27 -0600

All,

Having troubble with kernel 2.1.126... Cannot compile it.  The compile
dies while compileing the sound module(s) due to what seems to be an
undefined macro.

Anybody have any info on what the problem is or do I have to dive into
the code myself?

I assume I don't have the right configuration defined... But what needs
to be changed??

-= bob =-