Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
[aclug-L] Corel revs Linux strategy

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Corel revs Linux strategy
From: cabrubak@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

This NEWS.COM (http://www.news.com/) story has been sent to you from
cabrubak@xxxxxxx.

Message from sender:
   This is cool. Even though Star Office is as free with more apps, I've always
liked Word Perfect (and working with Word makes me like it more and more!!).
Hopefully it will run faster.

Corel revs Linux strategy
By Stephen Shankland
October 23, 1998, 5:25 p.m. PT
http://www.news.com/News/Item/0%2C4%2C27915%2C00.html?sas.mail

The company will give away its Linux-based version of WordPerfect 8 Personal
Edition starting in November.