Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] mp3 lister

To: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] mp3 lister
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 00:25:29 -0500 (CDT)

I now know of just such a program. It is in highly alpha stages but it
does work. It took me a little over 3 hours but now I have a working
version. Inside the attached tarball, you'll find a small README, a sample
output and the source. Hope it works for your needs. Any modifications
that anyone think should be made PLEASE email me. Forgive the code, I was
really getting tired when I finished so some things were made to "work"
and not necessarily look good or be efficient.

Jeremy