Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Local company offering Linux Support

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Local company offering Linux Support
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:49:21 -0500 (CDT)

I'm sure someone did,  but this was the first I heard about it.

Someone once suggested they wanted to hear more about business that use
Linux, and as cssgroup does that would fit.

I guess something like why this decision was made, problems that came up,
etc.

I don't remember who sent the original mail asking, but if your reading
this list, tell us what you want :)