Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
[aclug-L] SOS!!!

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] SOS!!!
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 19:44:54 -0700

ok, how to i change the directory an rpm is installed into... i am trying to install WP 7.0 on my comp from my applications cd that came w/ my RH5.1 distro, and it wants to install it to /opt/wp70 but every time it gets 3/4 done, and runs out of room ... my / partition has only 100Mb... how can i install it in a different partition?  PLEASE, someone help me, as i need this for HOMEWORK!!!

thx,
jesse

---
Tabor College