Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1998:
[aclug-L] Re: x-windows prob (fwd)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: x-windows prob (fwd)
From: Bijaya Hamal <bj01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:06:59 +0500 (GMT+0500)

Dear Sir ,
Thank you for the help in the x-windows prob. Yes I was able to solve it .
Well   I am sorry I was not able to commmunicate my prob  properly .
Well  I ran the xf86config again, choose the accelerated S3 Server and
fixed the resolution with Ctrl Alt and + - from the num pad .
WEll I would like to install KDE but there seems to be many rpms on it.
Some of them are
Kdeadmin,kdebase,Kdegamess,kdegraphics,kdelibs,kdemultimedia ...etc.
Can you suggest to me which ones should I install for minimal Kde use?
Thanks anyway.