Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] It wont boot?!?!?!?!?!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] It wont boot?!?!?!?!?!
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:21:20 -0500

as a last resort you can make a dos, yes dos, boot disk.
on your boot disk copy loadlin, your linux kernal, and a autoexec.bat.

here is a somple(attached)

you will have to correct the batch file to find your root partition

good luck

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of dos
and danced the skies on Linux silvered wings