Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: April 2007:
[announce] April Aclug Meeting: Monday April 9@ 7:30pm

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] April Aclug Meeting: Monday April 9@ 7:30pm
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:22:00 -0500

Our next Aclug meeting will be held on Monday April 9th at 7:30pm
in Jabara Hall on the WSU Campus, Second Floor Conference Room. In
addition to our usual open discussion covering Linux and computer
technologies,  we'll be touring the  WSU High Performance Computing
center (HiPeCC) where they have 394 processors running Linux.

Meeting Details:

Monday April 9th
7:30pm ~ 9:00pm+
Jabara Hall on the WSU Campus,
2nd Floor Conference Room

Directions to room will be posted near 2nd Floor Elevator.