Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: February 2007:
[announce] February Aclug Meeting: Monday February 12th @ 7:30pm

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] February Aclug Meeting: Monday February 12th @ 7:30pm
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:19:19 -0600

Our next Aclug meeting will be held on Monday February 12th at 7:30pm
in Jabara Hall on the WSU Campus, Second Floor. We'll be having
an open discussion covering Linux and computer technologies. The floor
will be open for anyone desiring to do a short presentation.

Meeting Details:

Monday February 12th
7:30pm ~ 9:00pm+
Jabara Hall on the WSU Campus, 2nd Floor.

Directions to room will be posted near 2nd Floor Elevator.  Exact room
number is unavailable at this time.