Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: December 2006:
[announce] December Aclug Meeting: Monday Dec 11 @ 7:30pm: Location WSU

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] December Aclug Meeting: Monday Dec 11 @ 7:30pm: Location WSU
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:07:50 -0600

Our next Aclug meeting will be held on Monday December 11th at 7:30pm
in the WSU Computer Sciences building, Second Floor. We'll be having
an open discussion covering Linux and computer technologies. The floor
will be open for anyone desiring to do a short presentation.

Meeting Details:

Monday October 9th
7:30pm ~ 9:00pm+

WSU Computer Sciences Bldg, 2nd Floor. Directions to room will be posted
  near 2nd Floor Elevator.  Exact room number is unavailable at this
time.  Updates will be posted on www.aclug.org when they become available.