Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: May 2005:
[announce] May Aclug Meeting: Monday, May 9 @ 7:30pm: Open Forum

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] May Aclug Meeting: Monday, May 9 @ 7:30pm: Open Forum
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:23:32 -0500

This month's meeting will held at The Wichita Eagle. Once again we'll be
having an open forum night. I've heard several suggestions for possible
topics, but nobody has volunteered at publication time. 802.11b network
will be available, as will some wired ports. If anyone would like to
make a presentation, the projector will be available as well as a
computer with sound capabilities running Redhat Fedora.

People can arrive between 7pm and 8pm, and can park in the back Lot
(South side of the building), and enter via the South entrance. Security
should be at the entrance, and by mentioning the LUG meeting, they'll
let you in. Conference room A is on the Mezzanine between the 1st and
2nd floors, and can be accessed by the elevator (security will point you
in the right direction).

Meeting Details:

Monday, May 9
7:30pm ~ 9:00pm