Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: March 2005:
[announce] March Aclug Meeting: Monday, March 14 @ 7:30pm

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] March Aclug Meeting: Monday, March 14 @ 7:30pm
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:29:19 -0600

Hello fellow Linux enthusiasts! I know it's been months since we last
had a formal meeting, so this month we will definitely have a meeting,
no matter what. We still haven't nailed down a topic, so it may end up
being an open discussion night.

One subject that will be discussed Monday is what we can do to
revitalize Aclug. While the mailing lists are in no danger, the monthly
meetings have suffered in the past year or so, and appear to be on the
verge of extinction. Over the years we've had lots of suggestions, but
no follow through. It may be time for us to become a social club with
occasional tech meetings rather than the other way around.

Your imput is always welcome, either in person or on the discussion
mailing list.

--Dale

Meeting Details:
Monday, March 14