Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: April 2004:
[announce] Patrick Klee Memorial

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] Patrick Klee Memorial
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:31:23 -0500

As many of you know by now, Patrick Klee, one of our ACLUG members, and
friend to many, passed away late Thursday evening, due to heart failure.
The obituary can be read online:
http://www.legacy.com/Kansas/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=2120
957

To honor his memory, the ACLUG Committee has suggested that a small memorial
be sent to the Parents and extended family of Patrick.

At tonight's meeting, anyone wishing to contribute to such a memorial is
invited to bring cash or checks (made payable to Jonathan Hall) for any
amount.  Anyone unable to attend tonight's meeting may still contribute by
sending a PayPal payment to me (jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Please make sure to
note that any PayPal contributions are intended for the Patrick Klee
memorial, as I use that account for personal and business transactions as
well.

 Tuesday morning I will purchase an arrangement of flowers to be delivered
to the family in the name of ACLUG.  Any excess donations will be
contributed to the family-established memorial fund at the Sedgwick County
Zoo.

 I will also make an effort to bring a card tonight that anyone wishing to
may sign.  Anyone can also sign the guest book in the Obituaries section of
the Wichita Eagle web site (URL above).