Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: December 2003:
[announce] Aclug Website Update

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] Aclug Website Update
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 23:10:18 -0600

As many of you have noticed, the Aclug website has been offline for the past few
weeks. We are in the process of moving it to a hosted enviroment, but in the
mean time a backup server as been brought online. As soon as DNS propogates,
http://www.aclug.org will be redirected to the backup server. Also a permanent
backup address of http://www2.aclug.org has been established. Also note that
http://developer.aclug.org is currently offline, but will be brought back online
in the near future.

Please note that all user accounts have been retained, with the possible
exception of ones that were created on the day the server went offline. We will
attempt to keep the main and backup servers synced, but please always try to use
www.aclug.org first, and rely on the backup only when that one is offline.

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director - info@xxxxxxxxx