Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 2003:
[announce] July Aclug Meeting: Monday July 14

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] July Aclug Meeting: Monday July 14
From: "Info" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:50:45 -0500

Rather than having a meeting this month, we've decided instead to hold an
informal social at 'Old Chicago' in old town.  We'll be gathering around
7:00~7:30 and order food an beverages a bit after that.  Since this event will
be dutch treat, don't feel obligated to order a full meal, please just drop by
and socialize if wish.

See you Monday!

- The Aclug Staff