Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: January 2003:
[announce] ACLUG Social This Monday 1-13-03 at Torres Pizza

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] ACLUG Social This Monday 1-13-03 at Torres Pizza
From: "Clint Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:03:38 -0600

Due to technical problems, and communication errors, an announcement was
not made about the next meeting.

It was decided at the last meeting to try a social this month, as a
rest, and because we weren't sure of the status of WSU on this day.

We may still have another regular meeting this month, news of that will
follow if it happens,  but I invite all interested to join me at Torre's
Pizza in old town at 7:30pm Monday 1-13-03 131 N Rock Island Wichita, KS

So if you want to  make sure you get your Geek fix this month join me
tomorrow.

One note: If your planning to come and might be late you might want to
email me at cabrubak@xxxxxxxxx, so I know to look for you, otherwise I
might leave if I've been there a while and no one has shown up.

Get there by 7:45 if you want to order a pizza with us, but you welcome
latter, if you want to get your own, or just want to hang-out, with cool
people like us.

Once again, sorry this is so late, but better a late notice, then not
getting together at all.

Any questions? ... Email me at cabrubak@xxxxxxxxx

Clint Brubakken
ACLUG President, Retired