Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 2002:
[announce] International Slashdot MEETUP Day

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] International Slashdot MEETUP Day
From: cabrubak@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:29:45 -0500 (CDT)

cabrubak@xxxxxxx wants you to know about
International Slashdot MEETUP Day.

See http://slashdot.meetup.com/ for details!

I forwarded this to the discussion list before but not to announce.

There is a meetup for all those frequenters of /. (www.slashdot.com) at
Chili's on the East side tonight at 7. I'll be there, maybe with name tags.

I would have announced this last night, but the sight wasn't working.

If you can't make and your interested sign up on the sight above, and you can
vote
on location and get a reminder when the next meetup  is

----

$[UserComment]