Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: March 2002:
[announce] Aclug Meeting Tonight: Kernel Compilation Overview

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] Aclug Meeting Tonight: Kernel Compilation Overview
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:34:20 -0600

Sorry for the late announcement, I couldn't get confirmation of the topic until
now.

The second Monday meeting for March will overview Kernel compilation. The
presentation will begin at 7:30pm and should end at approximately 8:30pm, at
which time we'll have a Q&A session over tonight's topic.

After tonight's presentation, the committee will briefly meet to discuss duties
and to solicit input on presentations, events, and constuction of the website.
Anyone who wishes to provide input is welcome to attend.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx