Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: November 2001:
[announce] 30% Discount on Linux Books

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] 30% Discount on Linux Books
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Nov 2001 17:26:53 -0600

For those interested ACLUG is trying to create an order of books from No
Starch Press (http://www.nostarch.com/catalog.htm) .

They have a few interesting Linux Books, like Linux Game Progamming.
[http://www.nostarch.com/plg.htm] and The Linux Cookboox
[http://www.nostarch.com/sato.htm]

Plus books on Lego Mindstorms [ http://www.nostarch.com/sato.htm] , The
Opera Browser [http://www.nostarch.com/opera.htm] and even Internet for
cats [http://www.nostarch.com/cats.htm]

If we get over 10 books in an order ACLUG gets 40% off, and we'll give
you a 30% discount, with the difference going to ACLUG for things like
our pizza nights, domain, etc.

If your interested email info@xxxxxxxxx with the books your interested
in , and if we get enough in a week, we'll contact you back and put
together the Order

Clint Brubakken
ACLUG President