Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: December 2000:
[announce] Pizza Party!

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] Pizza Party!
From: "Info" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:40:41 -0600

PIZZA PARTY!  PIZZA PARTY!  PIZZA PARTY!

Since the WSU Campus will be closed for the Holidays, the Aclug Staff has
decided to hold our first ever Aclug Pizza Party at the Old Chicago Restaurant,
7700 E. Kellogg Drive. (The Corner of Rock Road & Kellogg, north side of the
road). The party will run from 7pm until around 9pm. We have about $100 to spend
on pizza, so hopefully everyone will be able to have a slice or two.

We do request that if you are planning on attending, that you please RSVP
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxx.

Thank You!

The Aclug Staff