Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: June 2000:
[announce] Meeting Topics Needed

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [announce] Meeting Topics Needed
From: "Info" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:54:27 -0500

Hello Everyone.

The Aclug Staff is in need of suggestions for future meeting topics.  While we
ask for topics at each meeting, we feel that some of you aren't attending
because we aren't presenting anything that you would be interested in hearing
about.

If you are one of these persons, (or even if you are not) please take a few
minutes and jot down some topics you would like discussed and send them to
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxx

If you have a topic that you would like to give a presentation on, please feel
free to send us this information too.

THANK YOU!

--The Aclug Staff

---