Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: March 2000:
[announce] aclug.org DNS outage

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] aclug.org DNS outage
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Mar 2000 09:48:48 -0600

Because of a glitch with NSI (InterNIC) and our secondary nameserver,
some systems may not be able to resolve ACLUG.org domains at the
moment.  I am working on getting this fixed.  In the interim, if you
have difficulties accessing the ACLUG website or mailing lists, you
may use these backup locations:

Backup website: http://www.complete.org/ACLUG
  (Note, that the ACLUG must be typed in with all caps!)

Discussion list: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The remaining lists do not have backups at this time.

-- John