[announce] ACLUG Logo Contest
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
Announcing the LINUX LOGO CONTEST:
At the meeting on Jan 31st, we announced the start of the Linux Logo
Contest. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, an official
announcement has not been made. The details of the Contest are as
* The image must be representative of ACLUG
* Only logos with public domain images or an image of your own design
will be considered.
* All images must be in jpg or png format
* All images should be on a white or transparent background, and should
work well on a white background.
* Final image size should be 200x75 pixels, with a file size no larger
than 10k. You may wish to design a logo large enough to use on
T-shirts or posters. The original file may be as large as you like, but
the final image must be recognizable at the indicated size. Entrants
will need to send a URL of the image to info@xxxxxxxxx
* The contest will run through March, at which time members will vote
for the top three images. The Aclug Staff will then pick the winning
entry. The winner will have a choice of whatever prizes Aclug has on
hand at that time.
* The Aclug Staff reserves the right to terminate this contest should no
appropriate images be submitted.
-- This is the announce@xxxxxxxxx list. To unsubscribe,
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [announce] ACLUG Logo Contest,