Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: December 1999:
Linux (Gameday | MiniDemoDay)

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxx
Subject: Linux (Gameday | MiniDemoDay)
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:02:19 -0600 (CST)

I wanted to remind you all that tomorrow ACLUG is holding two events.

Linux Demo Day 9am-3pm:
at The SaturdaySale Computer Sale being held at the Ramada
Inn East (Kellog and Rock). If you mention your from ACLUG you get a
dollar off admission, and get in for only $2.

Linux Game Day 3pm- ??:  Thank you for those that signed up we have sent
you directions, you'll get the best seats.  If you still want to go, its
not to late:

call before you show up to make sure we still have seating (and you might
want to bring an extra chair :))

It is being held at 401 E Douglas which on the south between
Emporia and Topeka on Douglas.

Park in the parking lot between the two buildings.

As the building will be locked you will need to wring the bottom doorbell
at the door.

Wait, until Tom Bloom opens the door for you. (He is coming from the
basement so it may take a few minutes)

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC