Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: November 1999:
NetWorkshop Feedback Requested

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NetWorkshop Feedback Requested
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:58:03 -0600 (CST)

For those of you who attended Saturday's NetWorkshop, would you please
take a moment and answer this short survey and mail it back to
aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Go into as much detail as you wish. We'd like feedback to help determine
ways to improve the next workshop.

1) Did you find the Workshop helpful?

2) Which parts did you not understand?

3) Which parts did we not go into enough detail on?

4) What things did we not cover that you would like to have seen covered?

5) What did you think of the speaker's teaching style?  Was he helpful, or
   did he speak over your head?

6) What could we do to improve the next workshop?

Thank you for your time!

The ACLUG Staff