Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: September 1999:
Installation CD problem (the show must go on)

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Installation CD problem (the show must go on)
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:52:09 -0500 (CDT)

Hello all,
Due to a shipping error, UPS sent the CD's to the wrong address,  and
called me at 9PM and told me they won't let me have them until Monday.

So in short for SALE at the Install we will only have SuSE (6.2) cd's, and
older versions of RedHat(5.2), Mandrake (5.3), and Caldera (1.3), all of which
were donated to us by SuSE , and Linux Central respectively.

Do not despair, we will still have copies of Mandrake 6.? (depending on
what we can d/l) and Red Hat 6.0 which we are burning tonight. We will
also have Ethernet installs, of them (If you have or want to install an
Ethernet card, we might be able to lend you a card if you want)

If you want we can ship it to you (shipping will be under $3 we assume),
or you can pick it up at our meeting Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Clint Brubakken
Member of the ACLUG Committee
Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water!
And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew
them like apple-sauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb
does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.