Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: November 1998:
10% off O'Reilly books

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 10% off O'Reilly books
From: John Goerzen ACLUG <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:50:51 -0600

The WSU chapter of ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) is getting
together a bunch of orders for O'Reilly books.  O'Reilly is generally
considered the best publisher of Unix/Linux books, and has books on
everything from getting started with Linux to X11 programming with Perl.
The ACM folks are allowing ACLUG people to get the good prices on the books
too, even if you have nothing to do with WSU or ACM -- you get 10% off.
You can find a list of available books at http://www.org.com/.  If you want
to order one, you'll need to send your request to acmuser@xxxxxxxxxxx before
November 30 and pay by Dec. 7.  You'll have to drop by the ACM office at WSU
to pick up your books when they arrive (allow a few weeks, I suppose).

Thanks to Clint for letting me know about this.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |