Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2009:
Re: Patch for maxage and maxsize options

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Patch for maxage and maxsize options
From: Mike Dawson <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:05:12 +0430

Hi John,

Thank you very much!  I checked out the Git master branch and it seems
the patch is doing exactly what it was supposed to do...  Looks like the
code found it's way to the right place... Hope people find the options
useful...

I have since made another modification which deals with error handling -
so for example if one account fails, or one message copy fails, instead
of the whole program crashing an error message is put out through the UI
and it continues on...  I have found that quite useful in times when the
connection might go down for a little while etc.

I guess I should go and apply that against the latest git version and
then send in that patch...

Regards,

-Mike