Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2009:
Emails not deleted on Exchange 2007

To: <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Emails not deleted on Exchange 2007
From: "Mathias Mosinski" <mmosinski@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:46:58 -0800

I am having a problem getting emails deleted from my Exchange 2007 account.
Even though below it shows that it's deleting the message, the message still
exists on the server.

Any ideas?

--

Mathias

Copyright (C) 2002 - 2008 John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see the file

COPYING for details.  This is free software, and you are welcome

to distribute it under the conditions laid out in COPYING.

***** Processing account ******Bandwidth

Copying folder structure from IMAP to Maildir

Establishing connection to exchange-fe.ant.******.com:993.

Syncing INBOX/Email lists/spectrum/******/Wireless Reports: IMAP -> Maildir

Syncing INBOX/Email lists/spectrum/******/Wireless Reports/Processed: IMAP
-> Maildir

Establishing connection to exchange-fe.ant.******.com:993.

Deleting 1 messages (6962) in IMAP[INBOX/Email
lists/spectrum/******/Wireless Reports/Processed],
LocalStatus[Bandwidth.Processed]

***** Finished processing account ******Bandwidth