Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2004:
KeyError

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: KeyError
From: Adam Peterson <adamkp83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:27:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
  I've installed offlineimap on my Gentoo machine and
am using the offlineimap.conf.minimal as my
~/.offlineimaprc.  When I issue the command
offlineimap I get this error(s):

Traceback (most recent call last):     *Control: .
              File "/usr/bin/offlineimap", line 21, in
?

     init.startup('4.0.7')
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/offlineimap/init.py",
line 116, in startup
        syncaccounts[account] = allaccounts[account]

KeyError: 'at0m'

Any ideas on how to fix this error?