Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2004:
Re: 1 byte files?

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Stephen Lau <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>, offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1 byte files?
From: Micah Anderson <micah@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:57:58 -0600

I had this problem the other day, it was caused by incorrect
permissions on the maildir files on the IMAP side of things. I had
restored mail into the new directory with the wrong owner, the files
were created (with no contents) into the cur directory, and then when
I sync'd there were a bunch of 1 byte files.

I am guessing there are a couple different ways that this problem
could manifest, so this may not be your solution, and the debugging
will tell all.

micah