Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2004:
Question on use of autorefresh with multiple accounts

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question on use of autorefresh with multiple accounts
From: Seth Falcon <sethfalcon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:32:48 -0700

Hi all,

I'm using offlineimap to sync two separate accounts and am having
trouble getting the autorefresh to work as I want.

What seems to happen is that on the first sync it does both accounts,
but on subsequent (auto) syncs it only syncs one account.

Question 1: Where should the autorefresh setting be?  Should I have one
inside each account block?

Question 2: Is it possible to have different autorefresh rates for the
different accounts?

Thanks,

+ seth