Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: April 2000:
[ntpug] PalmGear, NTPUG/DFWPUG.

To: ntpug@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ntpug] PalmGear, NTPUG/DFWPUG.
From: Austin Hair <crosus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:59:02 -0500 (CDT)

Bob Cortopassi posted our story to PalmGear last night, resulting in about
a half dozen new members overnight (whom I shall subscribe to this list
shortly).  However, it has also been brought to my attention that a DFWPUG
has been formed recently as well (see http://dfwpug.homestead.com/dfwpug).
While they appear to be in an "idle" state, and their online resources
limited, I am considering contacting them and asking to "'join forces' to
help serve Palm users throughout North Texas," or something to that
effect.  Lemme know what you think.

- Austin