Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2004:
[Freeciv] Re: Dirigible

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Dirigible
From: nicholas.g.lawrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:29:23 +1000

>>nick
>>What do people think of the Dirigible as a military unit?
>
>Eddie
    >Don't know.  What would its characteristics be (in FreeCiv
>terms -

    cost,40
    movement, 4
    vision, 2
    attack, 4
    defense, 2
    firepower, 1
    hitpoints, 20

    not restricted by terrain
    does not need to land in city
    may carry 2 units

    >What tech prereq would be needed?

    Theory of Gravity

    >  If the prereq tech is new one, then where
>would it fit in the tech tree?

    Is there a diagram of the tech tree anywhere? The help
    file does list what new technologies any one technology
    allows, but does not list what technologies any one
    technology is directly dependant upon.

    Also, this thread appears to be discussed by Jim C. Nasby
    and Thomas Strub, but I am missing a section. Sorry if
    if I'm not in synch.

nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.