Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2003:
[Freeciv] Authorization

To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Authorization
From: Adam Czachorowski <gislan@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:21:15 +0100

Hi

We are about to start first LongTurn Freeciv game. Everything shows
promise, but there is one problem. When player is disconnected everyone
can connect as he and look at his map, disband his units etc. We've
decided that we'll just trust players and don't bother with it, but in
next editions of LongTurn Freeciv (I hope that this isn't last game)
authorization would be very welcome. Why there is no authorization in
Freeciv? Is it hard to implement? If not, could you do this (I'm not so
good in C to do this)?

And what other players think about authorization?

Regards
Adam

--
Adam Czachorowski