Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2001:
[Freeciv] How to load alternative modpacks? Also tile question.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] How to load alternative modpacks? Also tile question.
From: sunqist <yorick@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 05:42:11 -0500

   Dumb question:  How do you load alternative (such as civ1)
modpacks?   The FAQ mentions the possibility but not how to make it
work.  civserver --help and help from the civserver prompt also have no
info.
   I'm also playing around with resizing the Engels tiles to 15x15.
(I'm stuck playing on a 640x480 screen.)   If the resized tiles end up
being useful, where would I submit them at?

Thanks,
-Jed Sullivan