Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2001:
[Freeciv] why have i not won?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] why have i not won?
From: Lorenz Wegener <lwegener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:25:01 -0400

Hello,

Recently I started playing FreeCiv, and I think it is a really good game. One
thing puzzles me, though: even when I dominate the whole world, and there are no
more other cities or huts or any units of any AI players the game does not
proclaim that I have won the game.

I know that there are no more huts or cities, because I can see the entire
world, and on my worldmap there are no more red spots to indicate enemy units
anymore.

What do I do about this? Am I missing something?

Yours,
Lorenz
The more clearly I try to say it, the more difficulty I have finding words.
This seems to me a typical symptom of something or other...  -Remco Campert

Lorenz Wegener
Bell Labs, Lucent Technologies
lwegener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx