Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: AI-Diplomacy?

To: Rikard Samuelsson <akerikard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: AI-Diplomacy?
From: Bevan Broun <bevanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:29:27 +0800

on Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 04:10:11AM +0100, Rikard Samuelsson
<akerikard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just begun to play "Freeciv" and I enjoy just as much (or
> more) as civ2.  I wonder however: When will the AI-controlled
> players be able to practice diplomacy?  Are there such plans at all
> or is Freeciv just meant to be a multiplayer game?  I think a great
> game suffer due to this lack of diplomacy.

just an added comment

The ai player are terriable with dipomats they never use them to steal
techs or incite a revolt, only once have I seen an ai bribe a unit.
This is a big weakness in the ai players that is easily exploitable.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065