Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: How the heck do I use a caravan?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: How the heck do I use a caravan?
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:46:49 -0500

Christian Knoke wrote:

> Thanks for this very comprehensive answer. May be it can be used as an
> online help, too.

You're welcome.

I'm not at a Freeciv-enabled system right now, so I can't check out what the
on-line help says.  We could clean the e-message up (and verify it!) and stick
it
in the help file under "Caravan" or under the general how-to-play help.

It should be an easy change to make, since IIRC all the help is in ASCII data
files
now.  If the new help text goes under "Caravan" there should probably be a
reference to it from the more general how-to-play help text (or vice versa).

There are some doc pages at the Web site that might benefit from this kind of
info
as well.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas