Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Loading question

To: Daniel and Joanna Hart <danjohart@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Loading question
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:26:26 +0000 (GMT)

> 1.  Opening civserver.exe and typing '-f civgame-500.sav' (my most recent
> saved game).  The server prompt replies with 'OK.  Standard style set.'

You must type the command 'civserver.exe -f civgame-500.sav' in
one part. Also, it is a dos command to be typed after a dos prompt.

freeciv-dev mailing list is about code developpement.
freeciv mailing list is about freeciv in general.

Your question should have been sent to freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
not freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bye,