Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2000:
[Freeciv] Updated Ancients modpack for Freeciv 1.10.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Updated Ancients modpack for Freeciv 1.10.
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 04:29:38 -0500

I have updated the Freeciv "Ancients" modpack for use with Freeciv
1.10.  The new version includes my first stab at a custom
nations.ruleset and governments.ruleset, plus a few other minor changes.

I have uploaded it to the Freeciv FTP "incoming" directory, so you
should be able to find it on the Freeciv Web site before too long.  If
you are impatient, you can get it now from my Web page, at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/freeciv/ancients.html.

Please let me know if you have trouble getting it or installing it.  If
you have feedback or suggestions, you can write me directly, or else
send your comments to this list in order to provoke more discussion.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

p.s. - If you do write me directly, please cc Moses Lei,
mlei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, who has been instrumental in keeping the
customizations up to date.