Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Center of the world (a bit offtopic)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Center of the world (a bit offtopic)
From: cyb97 <cyb97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:16:55 +0100

on 23.03.00 10:28:26, the guilty party (ie. Tobias Brox), stuck his head out
with the following anouncment:
>> > Thanks for the info.  America is not the centre of the world, btw.
>> ok it's not the center but 80% of the users on the internet are from there.
I'd like to see that piece of research!
>I think; in the USA games needs a lot of gory violent
>sounds and graphics and female heros with big boobies to become popular.
>We're slightly more sophisticated in Europe.
Carefull, big boobies, Lara Croft?, she's english, born and bread in the UK...
I guess it's not much different, the same games are sold around the
world, most games have money in $$$ and drive on the right (what ever meaning
you put into the word right here would be approriate) side of the
road...

btw. another good thing from Finland... IRC...

--
Andreas D. Landmark
cyb97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #noxtension (on efnet)