Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] solaris problem

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] solaris problem
From: "Karl-Ingo Friese" <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:16:05 +0000

Hello there,

I am just trying to compile freeciv 1.9.0 (I know, 1.10; still there
is a reason for 1.9.0 here) for Solaris; unfortunately I had to install
imlib by myself (local) and finaly managed how to tell the configure
script where to find the imlib-config and edited the .cshrc for the
modfied LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

But still, the package wont compile. Both in server and client
dir (using gtk client) I get some undefined symbols.

server:
_nl_msg_cat_cntr                    cityhand.o
dcgettext__                         cityhand.o

client:
_nl_msg_cat_cntr                    civclient.o
dcgettext__                         civclient.o

I am no Solaris expert ... any ideas ?

Ingo