Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nations policy

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Moses Lei <trumpkin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nations policy
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 01:48:17 -0600

Arkadiusz Danilecki wrote:

> > It seems to me that an "ancient European" version would have, at minimum:

I seem to have missed the beginning of this discussion. Is someone actively
working on such a nations mod?  The reason I ask is that Moses Lei finally
finally got things rolling on upgrading my Ancients modpack to use the Freeciv
1.9 rulesets, and we were thinking about making an appropriate nations.ruleset
to go along with it. If someone is already doing it, it will save us some
trouble.

Actually, our modpack isn's specifically "ancient European", but it is biased
toward Mesopotamia, the Mediterranean basin, and adjoining regions. Still, we
might be able to use some of the nations mentioned in this thread.

Bobby