Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] GNOME RH 6.0 and freeciv 1.9.0

To: "'freeciv list'" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] GNOME RH 6.0 and freeciv 1.9.0
From: "Robert Postill" <robertp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:52:35 -0000

Dear all,
I have recently downloaded freeciv 1.9.0 and compiled it for my system.
However using Gnome and freeciv all the colours are messed up unless I click
on the title bar, then for as long as I have the title bar selected the
colours are fine.  If I use FVWM (Ugh!) I get perfect colours all the time.

Any suggestions?
Robert.