Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] changing fonts with gtk ?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] changing fonts with gtk ?
From: "Karl-Ingo Friese" <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:02:38 +0000

Hi there,

I just compiled the new 1.9.0. The gtk - trident combination
looks realy great, but I have the problem that the fonts are
to big and some of them (city report) are not fixed as well.
So is there a way to change the font in the gtk client ?
Editing the Freeciv ressource file only helps with xaw it
seems.

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese