Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 1999:
[Freeciv] i must pose a query

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] i must pose a query
From: m b <apollo_the_archer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

dear folks,
when i run the freeciv client, my getpwuid call keeps failing...it told
me to report it, so i am. i'm now asking you what to do about this, and
how to get the game working. I got the X-win32 from starnet, but i saw
in one of the pages that you were looking for ways to get it to run
from the win32. Do i have the wrong x windowing system? this is the
only one i could download.
please help
Matthew Buschi